The recipe for this put up is a mix of elements that you simply would not assume would go collectively, however they actually do. It is a recipe I’ve tweaked from a Jamie Oliver recipe and it is even a favorite with my children.
These stuffed skins are nice as a starter and even as a essential accompanied with a combined leaf salad. Should you’re having them as a starter I would counsel slicing the potatoes into quarters fairly than halves for a essential.
for four individuals you will want half a candy potato per particular person i.e. an entire potato per 2 individuals together with :
100-120g feta cheese
bunch of contemporary chopped coriander
- Begin by pre heating your oven to 200c (180c fan assisted). Wash the candy potatoes, and place them in a microwavable bowl, reduce the lemon in half and add into the bowl. Cowl the bowl with cling movie, seal nicely and pierce a number of holes for the steam to flee from.
- Steam within the microwave for 10-15 minutes, checking on them half approach by way of. The potatoes ought to be cooked by way of and prepared when you possibly can pierce them with a fork simply.
- Go away the potatoes to chill, and take away the lemon to a facet – do not throw it away
- As soon as the potatoes have barely cooled, reduce them in half fastidiously and with a spoon take away the potato from the skins right into a separate bowl
- As soon as all of the potatoes have been faraway from the skins, brush every of the skins with a bit olive oil and place onto a baking tray
- Mash up the potatoes within the bowl, it doesnt should be completely mashed, i fairly prefer it roughly accomplished. Crumble within the feta and stir by way of. Squeeze in juice from the lemon that was eliminated earlier
- Spoon the mashed potato and feta combine evenly again into the potato skins and bake within the oven until the skins have crisped up and are golden brown
- Sprinkle over the chopped coriander and serve