Linking on from my earlier submit for my Ferrero Rocher cheesecake, here is my recipe for the basic strawberry cheesecake. This one simply because the Ferrero Rocher will simply serve 10 -12 individuals and is certainly a fast and easy crowd pleaser
You will want :
100g white chocolate
1 Punnet of strawberries
1 punnet of raspberries
white chocolate curls to brighten (non-compulsory)
- Begin by melting your butter after which put aside. Crush the biscuits both in a meals processor or utilizing a plastic meals bag & rolling pin to crush.
- Pour the crushed biscuits & melted butter in a bowl and mix collectively. Press the crushed biscuits right into a deep 9 inch spherical unfastened backside tin and easy out evenly with the again of a spoon or a plastic spatula. Pop within the fridge to relax
- Soften the white chocolate both in a microwave briefly 30 second bursts or in a bowl over a pan of simmering scorching water- ensuring the water does not come into contact with the bowl. As soon as melted, put aside to chill
- Utilizing a freestand mixer or electrical hand whisk, whisk the double cream till you get a stiff peak consistency. Add within the cream cheese and whisk for one more minute or so until its all easily mixed collectively.
- Take the cooled melted chocolate and half of the raspberries and add to the cream cheese combine and stir by way of with a spatula or metallic spoon
- Pour the cream cheese and raspberry combine onto the biscuit base, and stage it off – i usually use a breakfast knife .
- Reduce the tops of the strawberries off, and lower them both into halves or quarters and prepare a excessive of the cream cheese, leaving a bit of room within the center to fill with the remaining raspberries. For a of entirety sprinkle over some white chocolate curls.
- Refrigerate for at the least three hours (ideally in a single day)earlier than serving to permit the cream cheese to agency up.
- To serve, both take away the cheesecake about 15 minutes earlier than serving from the fridge or lower by way of the cheesecake utilizing a scorching knife (dip the knife in scorching water and dry with kitchen paper) as the bottom must be fairly agency as a result of chilly set biscuit base.